Location and Team
brainshuttle L.L.C. is based in Serbia’s capital Belgrade, one of the most vibrant cities in South-Eastern Europe offering an exciting mix of business, culture, architecture and hospitality. Close to Stari Grad, the historic center of Belgrade, our office is located at the edge of Tašmajdan park.
Our office is furnished with high-tech equipment as required for the development and production of high-end IT solutions. We furthermore have a recording studio fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology for recording all our A/V media on-site.
Where to find us
Resavska 3 (Vračar)
11000, Belgrade, Serbia
Cara Nikolaja II 42 (Vračar)
11000, Belgrade, Serbia
CEO / Managing Director
Igor Hut, dipl. ing.
Tel: +381 (0)65 9887878
Value Added Tax
brainshuttle™ is changing the landscape of the e-learning industry. We provide highly customized integrated solutions encompassing all facets of modern education from content production to smart classrooms and AR/VR applications. We insist on providing pleasant and efficient learning experience hence gamification of learning content is something that we always strive for.
Our extensive network of internationally renowned partner organizations provides for leading-edge expertise in best-of brand co-operation.
Join our team and work on sophisticated frontend applications for a complex, integrated, e-learning system. You’ll have a chance to be constantly involved in designing new and custom solutions.
For more information please explore brainshuttle.com.
We don’t care too much about your degree, it’s what you know that counts. It’s a must for you to be communicative, open-minded and, of course, be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
You should be a quick starter and learner, ready to accept technical direction and work with minimal oversight. Most importantly you should feel comfortable working in a small group environment where contributions to the team are critical to the overall success of the project.
An ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- 3+ years of experience in frontend software development
- Good understanding of frontend tools and frameworks, especially: React, Electron
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Good at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Understanding of REST APIs and the DOM
It would be great if you:
- Are able to build both web apps and their native variants (iOS and Android, deployment and test releasing included) using React and React Native
- Have some experience in using Docker
- Had a chance to use Git for version control
What we offer
- Competitive salary in line with your level of expertise
- Permanent employment – B2B contract
- Flexible working time
- Relaxed working environment in the center of Vračar
- Work in a young (at least this is how we feel), talented team
We value our team more than anything else. We like to learn from each other and share knowledge. Our engineering team is built upon a culture of initiative and openness, where we embrace open discussion about potential technical solutions and genuine curiosity. We value expertise, integrity, accountability and patience.
If you would like to work with us, help us build the next generation of educational systems and be part of our engineering team, please send your resume/CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in brainshuttle™!